Weapons charges have serious consequences. You will want the best defense when you face these charges in the courtroom. With social opinion in favor of stricter gun laws, these cases can be an uphill battle.
As a certified weapon carrier and a sportsman himself, Gary Gittus has the ability to understand your point of view and defend you aggressively.
Your case is in good hands with our help. Gary has over 25 years of legal experience, 10 of them as a criminal prosecutor.
• Carrying a weapon without a permit
• Charges involving guns
• Having a loaded gun without a permit or uncased
• Brandishing a firearm
• Making a false statement on a permit application
• Being a minor and possessing a firearm
• Being a felon in possession of a gun
• Intentionally or recklessly discharging a weapon
• Unlawfully using or selling a weapon
• Having a loaded firearm in a vehicle
• Illegally transporting weapons
• Possessing automatic firearms or assault weapons
Choose a former prosecutor to give you the best defense when you need it the most.
Call today for a FREE legal consultation